Monday, August 1, 2011

Looks like..

We will be having our 2nd IUI Wed. I will trigger tonight @ 9.. which means Danny gets to stab me in the butt.. Since I know what it feels like I will NOT freak out and make myself sick hahah because it was a piece of cake!!

Apparently I have a beautifully shaped lining and thickness :D. Cause i'm cool like that. But only ONE Follie! Boo. But hey all it takes it 1 and 1! Its at 19.5 woot.

SO Not looking forward to the symptoms of trigger tho.. the last time.. the day after trigger I felt like I had sleepyness DUMPED on me.. Like I almost fell OVER sleepy! Oh well.. BRING IT ON. I just hope that if I implant it will not give me symptoms like it did the last time... IE going home because i thought i was going to throw up and pass out.. I think that is SO weird that my body responded to implantation that way...Guess I'm just a weirdo ;)

~Nicki

No comments: