Sunday, August 14, 2011

So...

Because Volt wanted to eat Onions.. Danny decided to hunt him down with the nerf gun and shoot him hahah.

I am sad.. because we are going to loose Jason on DVR :(!!!! We don't have a DVD recorder.. Boo.. We are canceling our Bresnan service after 6 yrs.. because their premiums are about to shoot up 30 bucks.. which means we will be paying 180 some odd bucks. NO THANKS!

Bring on Qwest and Driect Tv. Danny is excited because we get 3 free months of NFL Sunday ticket.. and I'm excited because I Get Free HBO for 3 months.. Yes I get to see The Tudors! (another TV addiction ;) )

So.. we had some money troubles this month.. but thankfully got them figured out and we can cycle if this month if this one doesn't work.. Which I doubt its going to.. I'm craving chocolate.. Majoy Aunt Flo Sign...
I tested 10dpip.. *slaps hand* bad! I got a faint line.. but I think it was left over trigger.. Then I was stupido and tested this afternoon.. Whats wrong with me!?!?! It was Stark white one line test... Boo. Oh well.. I have ONE test left and will probably test Tues.. Which will be 14dpo and 13diui.

I'm throwing the idea in my head around that I might wanna add injects? Terrified of the cost tho I won't lie. Not sure.. i'll see what Dr.M says if AF arrives again.

Random moment: Totally watching CMT Music Festival on TV.. I TOTALLY WANT ONE OF THOSE HUGE GUITAR DRINKS!!!! *Dances to Luke Bryants Country Girl Shake it For me* Which by the way.. I'm dying to go drinking and dancing with my girls....


Which hopefully will be soon! Having a girl day soon to go to IKEA! I hear its pretty awesome :)

Work.. Is sucking right now.. I don't know if i'll ever get preg with all the heavy lifting I keep doing! It makes me SO MAD. But I can't not perform my job.. and at the same time I don't want to move to another position as I love my area I work in. Ugh.. So frustrating.. I could take an LOA for a week to implant then come back *lmao* don't think they'd like that once a month tho!

Since we have like NO groceries in the house right now... I wanted popcorn.. didn't have non.. so we will be roasting marshmellows soon after this show is over :) <3 Which Danny just randomly danced with me to 'Just a Kiss' By Lady Antebellum I love him.. he's pretty awesome!

I think thats enough for now.. Almost Jason time.. Which OMG Totally just rememberd.. HE MIGHT BE COMING TO COLORADO IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: