Saturday, July 30, 2011

In a nutshell...

Our vacation was good.. the first 2 days sucked.. there wasn't much to do..everything is based around the rodeo.. which didn't Open till Friday... So Wed and Thurs were a whole lotta piddling around and arguing... since I was moody, upset and bleeding.. yes.. My 4th wedding anniversary included the longest period EVER. It sucked. I forgot to take my first pill when we got to the hotel that night.. I was SO mad!! I also forgot my curling iron, brush and comb.. Awesome.

The Rodeo and Jason Aldean were AWESOME.. I want to go again.. Except I want to meet him and I want better seats at the rodeo!! Here's a few pics :)


My fave part of course was right after the rodeo was we got to go wait for Jason Aldean.. We walked to where the guy told us the 'portal' was there wasn't too bad of a line. But we saw about 7.. yes 7 trailers.. That have his picture on them *giddy* Of course I HAD to have my picture taken with them.. as Jason could have touched one at one time *lmao* They are the trialers that carry his set and stuff :)



Yes.. we waited for oh.. about 4 hours.. STANDING.. My feet were DYING. I need some insoles for my boots.. i'm wearing them out haha. BUT Jason drove by in his Georgia Golf Car :D! I think Danny was the only one that noticed.. until he came back by *lol* Then.. they came by and told us they were gonna be letting us in. Mind you we're in the Rodeo arena.. They told us don't run and to stay behind them.. HA. We were like a heard of cattle running.. in a huge cloud of dust! I was DYING of thirst... (luckily later in the show a guy left I BEGGED him to get me water.. He was Awesome) Thompson Square only played like 5 songs.. but Mark Chestnutt played for what seemed like FOREVER Before Jason Came on.. It was after 10 before Jason came on. But he put on and Awesome show!! I love my husband for taking awesome pictures because of my shortness I only caught glimpses! We were only about 15ft away <3


<3<3

I think we may have been the only sober ones there :) But thats ok! I Can rember it! And Danny got him on Video singing 'Why' But not Heaven :( sadness maybe another concert!

So in other news.. by takinh my femera a day late.. my follies are behind only at 14mm and 8mm.. That was Friday.. So Monday another scan.. Then mostlikley trigger that night and IUI on Wed :) Crossing our fingers that it goes that way!!

Also.. as we were leaving for the appt on Friday.. Danny went.. You're not going to believe this.. I of course freak out.. Our fridge went out.. So there went that day. I called off and danny called off.. there was no way we were going to get back from the appt in springs, get truck, drive to pueblo pick out a fridge, load and drive back to house... then unload old fridge and get new one in the house.. Holy crap.. we had to take the front of the porch off.. THEN the doors of the new fridge.. Holy crap.. Then we found out.. its either a breaker or something in the wall... Well that new fridge isn't going ANYWHERE after the small brain anyrusim it gave me. So its plugges in with and extenstion cord till we get it figure out. Ugh... Just after we got the damn card payed off.. Grr!

I think thats about it..! For now anyways.

~Nicki

No comments: