Sunday, August 28, 2011

Maybe One day....

I'll get to build baby furniture in my spare room.. and think about painting and decorating...

Went over to Mike and Aprils.. haven't been over there in a while.. Went for dinner and to help him move stuff out of spare room...which will soon be their nursery. Then it turned into us helping them build their baby furniture :( It was gorgeous... She's due in January.


CD12 u/s tomorrow.. if my LH comes back neg.. Long story short... I got a pos OPK CD 9 went in for U/s didn't look like I was ovulating.. Cyst was still there but no mature follies.. had 1 at 11mm then a few smaller ones that might catch up. So we will see I was so hopeful for this cycle.. Cause it was going So smooth!! Ugh.. Praying hard that bw is negative in AM. We will be discussing injectables tomorrow too.. I really hope we don't have to go there!

Heres that tomorrow will be an awesome day with huge Follies and a trigger Tuesday :) with IUI wed.. Any well wishes and prayers gladly appreaciated!!

~Nicki

No comments: