Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall...

I am so ready for fall... I'm tired of the 90-100 degree heat everyday! I left work last night and the bank read 80 degrees at 10:30pm.. Ugh. I was thinking I might wanna do fall crops but.. Its too hot they won't do anything! Oh well.. the garden isn't doing well this year since its been so hot and so little rain. Makes you wonder what kind of winter we will have... Will it be Cold and Dry? Or Mild and Wet? Or Cold and Wet? Or however many more combinations you can make out of that!

On the fertility front... i'm on CD 7 last day of femara.. Need to order my trigger shot.. Got my CD 12 u/s on Monday. This cycle seems laid back? It just doesn't seem like its going very fast, but i'm ok with that! I still feel very positive about this cycle.. I'm ready to have a munchkin... or 2!

I'm so over this waiting thing.. I can only imagine how some other ladies I know have to wait so long :(. Just so ready to wake up and not have to just take care of myself,Danny, or my furries :( Ready to push a stroller around the block and let a baby experience being outside for the first time, just to see the look on their cute little face... anything! I just want someone new to cuddle and squish and love with kisses.. Too much to ask? Guess so...

I slept to late this morning.. So I have a headache.. but kinda from the femara too.. had one lingering yesterday.. Ugh. I am excited about having more motivation to do stuff!!! Like.. Organize and get rid of crap!Our house is overwhelmed.. and since we can get a new house anytime soon.. this will have to do! (Boy would I love a new house!!) But at the same time.. I love my house :) Just need it to not be so cluttery and dusty.. I HATE Dusting.. and so does Danny.. I need a maid haha. Just to dust.

GAH! I need another vacation.. Thinking about asking Larry for the week of thanksgiving off.. and maybe swing it to go see my Aunt in Wisconsin!? Its been about 6 yrs since i've been.. I miss that vacation. We will see *fingers crossed* We're already skimping with money.. due to Tags and A possible injectables cycle at the end of Sept/ early Oct. I'm praying to the good lord that this one works! So maybe we will save enough to go up to Wisconsin :) And I could get to see my Brother! Its been like 2 years.. Too LONG! I miss by Bud :( And maybe I'll be preg :D! PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!!!

No comments: