Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sometimes..

You hope your doing the right thing and then others you wish you would have done the wrong things.. Damned if you do Damned if you don't...

I try to help alot of people and sometimes its just not worth it.. I've learned this over the years some people aren't worth helping. I have a friend at work that she has helped a lot people with money and such giving them loans.. only to get nothing in returned or screwed over..and she is the sweetest lady. She wanted to get a loan to buy a motorcycle or scooter because her truck is too expensive to drive all year long.. She lives by herself and lives on a wal-mart salary... But because she has helped so many people and they never paid her back etc.. She can't get a loan :( Makes me sad!

Also.. when you try to help someone or give them good adivce never fails it backfires. This is why I'm trying to stop giving advice or helping people because I never get anything in return. And we totally just had a powersuge at 10:30 Am...The sun is shining and bam... Oi vey. ANYWAYS.

This is what i've learned over my 25 years of existance.. What happened to treat people the way you want to be treated? I just try to give some adivce when its needed.. you don't have to take it.. Like one of my friends says.. Take it with a grian of salt. All I ever do is just give adivce. Hardly anyone gives me any.. which sometimes would be nice!

Just saying...

Why does life have to be so complicated and miserable sometimes? Not enjoying this rut!

1 comment:

Amy and Robert said...

Here's my advice:

You're a strong woman. You deserve the best, we're both going through a very hard journey. You DESERVE a little attention, compassion and a LOT of support. If you're anything like me, we give out advice so much that just about anyone will come to us with ANY problem in life they are having...and sometimes its overwhelming because sometimes they just take the advice and BAM they are gone, with no Thank You, I'll be here for you when you need me, NOTHING. I totally understand that. I'd say keep giving advice, keep being a sweet person, and a caring woman. Just don't let anyone take advantage of you. Set up some healthy boundaries, and request some advice and a listening ear from others. Use it, they use it from you right? Keep your chin up, and keep fighting back!