Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oi!

Jeez.. Busy busy here! Working a ton.. taking care of stuff around house, going up to my parents and friends.. and making sure my flowers don't die!! AND fixing my car...

I wish the weather would just stay nice!! Non of this.. warm..then cold crap.. I hate it.. I want to plant my garden!!! Maybe finish my patio outside too haha.


Super busy at work today since tomorrow is Mothers day.. All I did was run register.. and move flowers! I'm deadbeat.. Hoping that I really don't have to go see and RE soon.. I hope this cycle is my cycle .. I'm 8dpo.. not feeling much.. But Still a little early! We found out our insurance covers half if not more of infertility treatments :) So we decided we can call the RE, knowing what they do cover and such! Exciting.. but at the same time.. we don't want to have to do so. I got my POS OPK the earliest i've ever gotten one.. CD 12.. Holy cow.. I freaked out thinking that it was too early but, ladies on the board reassured me that it was ok :) SO Just waiting.. Did the Baby dance alot this cycle which I hope Danny's swimmers were feeling frisky at the time of O!

Other news.. visited some friends on Tuesday we hadn't seen in a long while.. now I know why.. They got married 2 months before me and Danny did.. and only dated like a year? I think. And they are so headed for divorce.. we can SO see it.. its crazy... I know deep down me and Danny we so meant for eachother :) I love him to death.. But these 2 are just so NOT made for eachother.. But what can you do. I asked her their anniversary is on the 21st and what they planned on doing and she just kinda sighed.. Its like WOW really unhappy.. She doesn't want any more kids.. she has 1 daughter and he has no kids.. and when they got married she said she would have another.. and now doesn't want one.. yeah complicated.

I think thats about it for now.. off to bed.. Thank god tomorrow is Friday!

~Nicki

No comments: