Thursday, May 20, 2010

BFN...

So.. No Positive pee stick.. But no AF either.. I don't know what to do anymore.. According to my OPKs.. I O'd on day 12 and 13.. a little to early I think. Oh well..

I'm at a loss of what to do anymore.. I feel my body is failing to work for me.. while Dannys is running all perfect. I just want to scream... I want to go see a Dr.. I know i'm still young.. But sometimes that don't mean Shit.

I keep hearing.. don't worry about it, it will happen.. You have a baby in your life now, you will spend so much time with him it will happen..

So fucking tired of that... You have no idea the pain it inflicts on couple trying to have a baby.. I've never even been pregnant.. Not once in my entire life.. not even a chemical or misscariage.. I would like to get pregnant.. I know its gonna be horrible to say thing.. but I would like to know I even get pregnant... even to have a misscariage. I'm tired.. and ready to go to bed.. So after CSI theres where i'm going...

~Nicki

1 comment:

RachelP said...

I felt that way about wanting to know if I could get pregnant...even if it resulted in miscarriage. Now that I've lived through a miscarriage...and felt how low that can take you...I wonder if I would have just been better off not knowing if I can get pregnant. Now I'm left with the fear of wondering if I can get pregnant again, and if I can carry a baby to term.

Everything about wanting a baby and not having one is hard...EVERYTHING.