Saturday, May 29, 2010

HOT!

The past few days here in Good Ol Canon City.. have been a scorcher....Not cool. My Swamp cooler is not hooked up.. Some of you are probably wonder what the heck it is.. Well here in Colorado ther is little to no Humditity... So.. AC.. dry out the air even more! Swamps work more effiecently :)We pretty much rebuilt ours last year ( another bounus) Cheap to fix!

I did break down last night when Danny came home.. I made him put the Window unit( AC) in.... it was 85 degrees in my house.. Cooler OUTSIDE than inside.. Wasn't sleeping like that. No thanks! Just so you know.. All 3 celing fans.. and windows were OPEN.. all day long.. Don't like to come home from working in 99 degree weather.. only to continue sweating in my own home. It was miserable..

Danny is on the roof as we speak.. Hooking Mr. Swampy up.. Praise the lord.. its 10:30 and its already almost 85.. Eek! I don't like living in Colorados Bannana Belt!!!

Don't have to work till 3 Today WOO!

~Nicki

No comments: