Sunday, May 16, 2010

ACK!

Busy Busy! Work was busy.. this past week was just a blur!!

At 1:48 PM on May 13th, 2010 7lbs 13oz and 21in .. My beautiful Godson Gideon Aiden entered this world.. He is SO precious. I just want to eat him up :)



She was supposed to be induced Thursday morning at 7.. well... I worked Wed night till 9, Danny got home at 1130. We laied down to bed turned the lights off.. Oh 1230? Dingdong my phone goes off.. Its Stacey... Haha I knew it! Gideon apparently didn't like the idea of being forced out :P. So around 130 after she got to Hosp she texted me again and let me know they were keepign her! So we get up get dressed get everything we needed head out the door around 2, get there at 3 haha Nice gate gaurd let us on! We got there a few min after the epidural was placed.. I have never seen a woman in labor so happy hahah!

The waiting begins.. times just CREPT by.. OMG... She was stuck at 6 for a few hours.. then was stuck at 7... haha then finally just a lip!! She only pushed for about an hour and he was here! I'm so proud of her, Her and Her Hubby made a Beautiful baby with tons of hair!! And I got to expereience the whole thing.. It was amazing.

Needless to say.. We left the Hosp at 5ish, got home at around 7.. so from 9 am wed.. to 7pm thurs.. I had maybe 30 min of sleep.. Yikes.. Still trying to catch up!!!

Coming to an end of my 2nd natural cycle.. Not to eager to POAS.. we will see don't even have one!! No symptoms of anything really.. If she shows up tomorrow No POAS.. if she doesn't I will!!

I'm scrapbooking tomorrow.. making it for Gideon :) Gotta make a trip to Hallmark store for some stuff!! This last image i'm going to attempt to attach.. is I can only imagine this is the face Danny will have when we have our own Kids... It almost made me cry.

No comments: