Monday, May 24, 2010

So yeah...

So... She decided to show up.. while we were going to get my jewlery checked and getting Danny a new ring :) I went to the bathroom.. and i'll be damned.. of course.. I have NOTHING.. and my mom doesn't have anything anymore.. because she doesn't get this fun thing once a month anymore.. Lucky haha. Oh and the best part.. new undies too.. Lame.

yeah.. just as I was starting to get some libido back.. maybe thats what triggered her. Hey she wants to jump on her husband later today.. lets show up!... ARG!

Anyways.. got Danny a new ring... they got some pretty new jewlery its VERY bright colors!! So pretty and mezmerising!! Plus the have a necklace in my birthstone.. that I finally like!!! Maybe for my aniversary ;) its.. fast approaching!

Goodnight! ~Nicki

No comments: