Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hmm.. Ponder..

I wonder if I can keep all 11 plants.. I planted today.. alive.. I still have 8 more.. but most likely they will live cause they are low maintence.. Now my rose bushes and hostas.. I dunno.. Still have to plant Hydrangas... I think this should be my summer goal! I REALLY want my rose bushes to survive.. They are orange and should Be SO pretty!

In other news.. My car needs a new alternator and a blet.. Sad day. Getting it Pay Day. Hoping that Danny and my dad can fix it *pray* Don't have an extra 200 bucks for install... ontop of 180 and 40 for belt!

Finally did not much of anything this weekend.. Nice.. plus sleeping in. Hung out with Jeff this weekend :) He's so cool and laid back! I'm still tired tho... I think most of its just stress.. thinking that 2 years is approaching for the baby making mark.. which sucks.. a bunch.. To think that I can't even get pregnant.. just hurts. I know alot of other ladies have been going at this longer than me and are older.. but it still hurts just the same.

I'm scared to meet my new godson.. he's due any day... I know my heart is going to break when I meet him for the first time. I'm just gonna ball I can feel it.. I can feel my eyes tearing up just thinking about it. I'm scared i'm never going to have that... I just want to know what its like to be pregnant just.. once just one time.. I hope I get that.

~Nicki

No comments: