Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tired today.. its supposed to be like 100 today.. Ew. At least Mr. Swampy is hooked up! Priming as we speak..

My animals have been driving me NUTS lately.. Between Volt meowing all the time and Wrangler being a spaz...I don't know how much more I can take!

I broke down and asked Danny if we could go see an RE.. considering the fact that Its gonna take a few cycles to get all the blookwork and such done. So hopefully at the end of the month I'll be making an appt.. Lord knows it probably wont be till August anyways! I Think the one month i'm not trying super duper hard.. I think actually O'ed. Weird.. had some twinges and cramping on CD 11 and 12.. and lots of EWCM! The day of cramping I didn't BD.. cause I was mad at Danny. So we did last night.. Was super tired tho.. But I feel since we actually tried.. Nothing will come of it.. PLus didn't have any OPKs and I wasn't going to waste my money.

Wish it was my weekend.. I'd still be sleeping probably! Ugh. Not looking forward to work today...Dunno why.. just dont.. gotta take a shower and make dinner. Waiting paitently for my new phone.. and since saying i'm getting a new phone.. Old one has been working perfect.. Lame.

1 comment:

RachelP said...

You can get a OPKs on Amazon.com I got a box of 50, they are just little strips, but it's much cheaper than buying at Wal-mart.