Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This morning went by fast! Woke up around 7 with an annoying cramp on my right side.. then spread thru my entire lower abdomen.. I hope its just gas or something.. I did get a Pos OPK this morning WOO!! I just wonder if the eggs actually release on there own.. I hate thinking of things like that I can't change it.. Seeing as how i'm not seeing an RE.. I'm going blind here! BLAH Maybe soon.. The closest one is 35 miles away..and will cost me 50 bucks a visit not to mention if I need meds or anything... Stress.

Other than that.. not much going on. Guess thats a good thing.. really need to sew curtians before Sunday.. I'm almost 24.. omg i'm old hahah

Off to get ready for work!
~Nicki

1 comment:

Amber Gallo said...

I would BD a few times over the next few days girl! The pain is clearly from the ovulation and when it stops you have most likely released the egg. Hope that helps!