Monday, February 8, 2010

Been a Few days!

Been kinda busy.. had 3 days of general cramping.. hope something acutally worked.. Had a great birthday.. But I think I may have killed my chances.. got jumbled around and tickled to death... and took a sudafed and prilosec.. Ugh.. I might as well be a medicine junkie! ARGH I hate allergies and heart burn! Also now wondering if my nasal spray will do anything..

Also we have only danced 3 times after said ovulation... 1 day before and 2 days after.... Been to tired to acutally enage in it.. Not even and B-day booty.. oh well I said maybe tonight... But i'm tired..

Have to get up early to go to Springs to see recruiter and get Bailey from Mom and Dads they are going to Florida to visit sister, brother in law and granbaby..So i get stuck with 2 dogs.. and it will be muddy. Awesome. Its still snowing.. drive is going to suck tomorrow.. Ew.

Really tired.. and its only 10 wtf? Didn't do anything today! ugh! Oh well need to get up early anyways! Made bannana bread.. now gotta take clothes out of dryer and washer and put last load in. Night!
~nicki

No comments: