Thursday, February 18, 2010

I hate cramps.. they are horrible.. if i knew I was preg then that would be one thing.. But i'm NOT so I have to suffer and feel like a stuffed pig.. Blah.

Well good news since we have extra money I have the option to go see an RE.. But we are trying to figure out what to pay off next.. before we should go see the RE .. So we are thinking what will be our next plan of action...

Meanwhile.. Danny got a call from recuriter.. saying something new about the credit this.. Don't tell me you have to have all debt paid before joining.. AHHH that would SO SUCK.. So I hope its good news he gives him.. he has to call back in an hour.. Please God don't let it be bad..

I'm really tired all of a sudden and Ina on Food Network is making penut butter and choc brownies and they look SOOO good..!

Grocery shopping after work.. Think I'll get my seeds tonight too.. gotta plan and see what I want in my garden this year!

~Nicki

No comments: