Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In a slump...

So I think I really need to loose weight..as my mother said.. So I can give her granbabies.. Well I've lost about 10lbs..and its slowly creeping back up after keeping it off for about 6 months.. I just don't know what to do.. Make me want to go back on Birth control because my weight stayed the same.. I was anywhere between 165 and 170 for 3 years. I now weigh 225 at 5'1... What happened you asked? I met my wonderful hubby.. we ate and still eat out alot.. I gained 60lbs.. and i'm miserable.. I think alot of it is because I'm comfortable with Danny and he loves me no matter what.. even when I ask him how can you love someone as big as me?

I just can't get the motivation.. Yes I know I should loose the weight for my health and for the fact I want kids... I just can't get up an do anything.. Now Danny has lost 83 lbs just to join the military.. Which is awesome.. and he's hot now.. And I'm not.. I am miserable I will admit it. I think part of it is because I have no one here to do it with me... Yes I have my mom.. we did weight watchers together .. But she is like an hour and ahalf away.. I work 40hrs a week so does she plus.. I work swings and she works days.. our days off are completly opposit of eachother.. So.. this sucks.. Guess I need to revaluate somet stuff... 60lbs seems like a HUGE amount to loose when I look at it... scary actually. Thought about the biggest loser hahah but I know I would never get accepted! But I can dream.

Oh also I have an elyptical machine and the Wii Fit..and work out tapes.. I just don't do them.. I guess you can call me lazy..everyone else does.. Maybe I'm depressed? No idea.. I just don't want to do anything.. and I will never go on anti-depressants because.. You can never get off of them. So thats my oppinion on that. Ok.. enough ranting almost Olympic time! Which makes me miss Figure skating when I was little!

~Nicki

No comments: