Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love Greys Anatomy.

This show is so funny and awesome and Danny doesn't understand :P. I think its cause I like Drama haha even tho I hate it in real life.. Good thing I don't get alot of it.

So we have freed up almost 175 dollars so that we can go see an RE hopefully! Waiting to see how this meps things go and when he might be going to basic before we go to any appts! I'm pretty excited :)

As far as my 2ww goes.. its going slow.. about the only weird thing so far is as of yesterday I feel like i've been sucking on a bag of sunflower seeds.. and my mouth tastes all metaly.. its sucks...

Now on to rant about how expensive everything is getting.. I was pricing everything in Garden Center.. Got to the Solar lights.. they came out with some new High Output brighters ones and for 2 .. TWO solar lights.. 50 bucks.. I don't get.. No one in their right might should spend 50bucks on 50 bucks on 2 lights.. Thats insane.. and let alont 698 dollars on a patio set to match them..

Wal-mart is getting rediculous with pricing.. They Bring in high dollar merchandise when they cut our hours? Don't bring in high dollar crap and you might not have such low morale from hours being cut. Its gay. Wal-mart is supposed to save you money and live better.. Umm 698 dollar patio sets.. DON'T save you money. Oh also In grocery.. you can buy name brand canned veggies for cheaper than GV brand.. Crazy huh? Yeah well at least its that way at my store..

Mangement also sucks at our store.. But I'm not going there! Gotta watch one more Greys then get ready for work :)
~Nicki

No comments: