Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Busy Bee.

Ugh.. Well between my my allergies acting up, loving on Miss Chloe, getting ready for inventory at work and now Danny hurting his wrist. I haven't had much time to blog. Trying to think of how to start this!

Well for one thing i've been kinda bummed out lately about me and danny's relationship. We've kinda lost the romance in our relationship. I think most of it is when we go over to Mike and April's I see them being all lovey and mushy toward each other and I notice that me and Danny don't do that. Possibly because we've been together 6 yrs... Crazy. Maybe we are approaching the 7 yr itch? We will be married 5 years. 5 years in July! Crazy thoughts.. but we're doing ok.. Danny is trying harder... ( He used to spoil me with Flowers all the time and little things like that)  And i'm trying to try harder too.

Work has been tiring to say the least.  Inventory was yesterday thankfully that is all over with!  Now we will get our NEW assistant.. Thank God no more Don. He is horrible.. We call him a little hitler.. yeah I know.. its bad but he is so rude! Ugh.. Spring is around the corner..Yay!

Taxes finally came in.. My 250 is burning a hole in my pocket!! But it has to wait for Girls Day with Kayla :). My DVR is bursting at the seems.. I haven't watched shows in like 2 weeks. We're always over at Mike and April's or somewhere (Mostly over there loving on Chloe!) She is the sweetest little thing.. Makes me sad at the same time.. But I think we just might get to babysit the little munchkin once in a while! Of course when she gets a bit older.. But i'm a diaper changing pro now hahah and getting better at dressing munchkins!

I think it was last Thursday.. Danny called me at work.. 15 min before I left work... I only worked a 4 hr shift! Saying he was on his way to the hospital because he hurt his wrist.. Well he had Friday and Saturday Off, then our 2 days off. At the appt on Monday they scheduled him to start Physical Therapy on thursday.. Then Yesterday he called me at work saying he was on his way back to the workmans comp Dr. .. Goody. So they are going to schedule him for an MRI on his wrist to make sure nothing is torn, or anything.

So thats the haps here around the house... Ugh I can't wait for my 4 day weekend coming up soon.

 Also.. turning 26 sucked. I don't wanna get older!!! *whine* I need to call RE we're so ready for the next step.

~Nicki

No comments: