Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The rest of the Challenge!

Sorry we have been fairly busy with life lately :)  But here is the final few days of the 30 day blog post challenge!


Day 27 - Talk about a time when you made someone in your life understand more about infertility.
 I try to do this anytime I get the chance.. So its not just once in my life.. its an everyday occurrence!

 Day 28 - What do you use the “nursery” for right now? If you already had a baby, what did you use it for before pregnancy? It is used as the Cats room right now :) They are pretty spoiled.


 Day 29 - If you had known that you would have trouble conceiving, what would you have done differently in life? If you already knew, did that knowledge affect your other life choices? I would have tried to been healthier, been more active.. Never went on BC. Knowing that these things I have done may have made Endometriosis grow.

Day 30 -Tell us about a friendship you lost or a relationship that changed for the worse because of infertility. I'm not sure i'm at this point yet.. But my relationship with my mom has become a bit rocky because its very hard to make her understand infertility. Only because she says 'well i've never gone thru this so I don't know' and then just drops the subject. So it kinda hurts.

I promise I will have an actual update soon! Hopefully tonight!

~Nicki

No comments: