Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sigh... Sorry Been a bit.. Blah.


Day 22 - What was the first baby or pregnancy-related purchase you ever made? Was it before or after you started trying to conceive? Or was it after you were already pregnant? Why did you choose that particular item to buy first? If you haven’t purchased anything yet, why not?
 I bought a Winnie the Pooh Blanket, about a month after starting TTC. I Chose it because it was soft and cuddly and just knew in a few months or so it would have a baby snuggled in it. Now it sits in a bag with clothes and other blankets....just waiting.


 Day 23 - Talk about how you chose your RE. I really didn't have much of a choice.. it was just a chore getting a referral... Thankfully I love her :)


 Day 24 - If a very observant stranger were to walk into your house, what clues could lead them to believe that you have struggled with infertility? I keep everything pretty much hidden away. Except prenatal vitamins when I have them. But if they were to dig around they would find Pre-seed lubraciant in my drawer and OPKs under the sink *lol* Other than that I don't have anything

 Day 25 - Have you ever bonded with someone IRL over infertility? Nope.. No one I know personally have gone thru this. Except my one of my many cousins and I don't talk to her.

  And for Tomorrow...

 Day 26 - Were you the product of infertility? Was anyone you know the product of infertility? How do you know? Or do you just suspect based on circumstances like age differences between siblings, time between marriage and conception, etc. Nope and Nope.. I know no one who was... nor was I.

No comments: