Friday, July 15, 2011

O.M.G

Seriously is this really happening to me? I told Danny Tuesday that I wasn't waiting till thursday to test. I tested Wed.. and got the FAINTEST Line.. I was freaking out.. I asked Danny if he saw what I saw! He said yes!

I then proceeded to poas when I got home from lunch.. still pos.. then 2 more on Thursday including a digital that read ' Pregnant' I was so waiting for it to say 'Not pregnant' I finally believed it enought to call the Dr for a blood test.. I had it done yesterday. My Beta was 24... not where they like to see it... progesterone was 16.6 :) But .. I'm pregnant.. and now that I am.. I don't want it to go away.. We're praying SO hard for this little bean that is SO loved already...You have No idea. Please Lord.. I'm putting my fait in you.. give me the miracle me and my husband have been waiting for so long... PLEASE DOUBLE BETAS!!!


I go back Monday!

~Nicki

1 comment:

RachelP said...

Prayers!!!!! Grow bean grow!