Sunday, July 17, 2011

GAH!

Today did not start out a good day!

I don't feel pregnant.. I have no symptoms.. I'm not even tired anymore.. no cramps Nothing. Unless you want to call me snapping a moood swing.. I think that amounts up to stress :(. I'm praying that a little bean has snugged in and is going to treat mommy nice with few symptoms :)

So.. as we left the house to get lunch we go rear ended..Awesome. They talked us into not calling insurance company right away he is going to come look at it to see if some guy he knows will fix it cheaper than insurance.. If they won't sorry chick your insurance is going up. I was pissed and angry and freaking out.. If I have a miscarriage because of this.. I'm suing. Its taken us almost 3 YEARS to get here.. I'm not gonna take it lightly.. But I haven't had so much as a twinge...

Ugh.. I just want it to be tomorrow.. I have to finish laundry and packing.. then maybe shampoo a few spots on the floor and vaccum cats room.. and dust the bedroom.

Please lord.. We're begging you down here.. let this pregnancy stick and grow~!

~Nicki

No comments: