Monday, July 18, 2011

Today Sucked.

It blew the big one.. I set myself up for dissapointment. I took my temp.. Drop from 98.6 to 98.3 I knew it was coming.. Then I was stupid and took my last digital.. bad Idea.. Not Pregnant.. I've been awake since 4 am. Crying pretty much all day on an off...

Went and got beta.. It came back at 0. As soon as I got home I started bleeding..Basically we had a Chemical pregnancy (very early miscarriage) I'm numb.. Why us?

I don't know what to think of this upcoming vacation...I'm excited and sad at the same time. Me and Danny are devestated.. but are ready to cycle againg.. Not telling anyone ( except the girls on my board and my 2 friends stacey and kayla :) ) They are my support that gets me thru this...

I just spent 186.00 on my Femera *die* CD 3 u/s set for Wed @ 3.. We had planned to be in Wyoming by then.. but the lord has other plans. I'm so thankful my RE is letting me go again. She said had my level been higher it would have been no.. But since its 0 we're good to go...

I <3 my RE's office... My actual Dr called.. and the Nurse a while later to make sure I was doing ok. <3

This is a Break down of what we will pay.. this is minus the IUI cost. Since we haven't even got the first bill x.x....

CD3 us - Copay and gas : $100
MidCycle Scan- Copay and gas $100
IUI Day- Copay and gas $ 100
Meds: Ovidrel - $80
Femera:$186.00
Thats almost $600 just what we have to pay. Ugh.. But I pray its worth it and gives us a munchkin.. Soon.\

~Nicki

1 comment:

RachelP said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through this, a miscarriage, at any stage is devastating. A word of encouragment though, I got pregnant with the triplets after my miscarriage! Lets hope for a rainbow baby...or babies!