Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bad Blogger!

I know i'm a horrible blogger as of late!!

Well The trigger shot was a hell of a lot easier than I made it out to be hahah I didn't feel it. Only burning afterwards that didn't last long! I was terrified that I was going to ovulated before the IUI.. We BD'd the day before the trigger. Then like 2 days after the IUI. Which was on the 30th. I'm only 9dpiui... and Am Currently going CRAZY.

I want to test SO BAD... But I am resisting...I'm not having any solid symptoms.. probably just imaginary ones.. unless you wanna call having the runs every day at almost the same time a symptom? A little cramping and pinching..but i think i'm imagingin that.. I was sick on Wed this week.. ended up coming hom early after barely working 2 hrs.. I thought i was gonna blow chunks every where and was diizy! I think its odd that it only lasted for a little bit by the time I got home it was pretty much gone.. except I woke up I felt like I was hit by a train... and had a huge migraine. Ugh.
Today I took a nap and felt a bit achy mild headache.. but its gone away now. Ugh.. I'm not feeling very positive... I know its probably still early.. but I don't want to just know.. like now.


Me and Danny are doing good. I think we're pretty close now more than ever.. I'm not sure how or why but we are and I like that :) Getting ready for Cheyenne Wy. So I can see JASON ALDEAN!!! WOO!!! And I'm excited to learn they have a Botanical Garden... I've always wanted to go to one.. and Now we can I'm so excited!

Really getting tired of the 5 to 2 shift.. all I want to do it come home and nap. And then I sit on the computer.. And I miss Danny... I see him like maybe 10 min in the Am.. He's at work when I get home then I'm asleep by the time he gets home. So I only see him for 2 days on our weekends. It sucks. I've been extra frisky this week which is kinda odd for me. I'm excited about the prospects of sex tonight or tomorrow hahah.

Still not sure if we can cycle in July if this cycle doesn't work :( It has be times JUST right.. in order for it to work... So we're not driving back and fourth between Wyoming.. Glad its only 3 hrs away! But that would totally BLOW. So Praying for a quick start if I get a BFN.

Thats all on my front.. Garden is doing good.. Finally getting rain!!! TONS of grapes this year.. WOO! Peppers a few almost ready! Then everything else just took off after the rains! Just worried about when we go on Vac so we will see!

~Nicki

No comments: