Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why is it...

That a really hot country singer that looks so awesome in Wranglers and a Cowboy hat.. can totally just make my day?

Yes.. if I could just meet Jason Aldean.. I would be set for life.. He gives me the chills.. and when my husband wears his Levi's he does the same thing ;)

Hearing him sing "Heaven" With Bryan Adams.. Oh My God.. I just melt.. everything goes away.. just for a little while...it acoustic to beat..which makes it even better. This song should be on his next album.. even tho I know it won't be.. Which will be out in November. Two good things come in November.. Harry Potter and Jason's new CD :)


As you can tell.. I'm not having a good day.. Today is a crappy day.. I got hit on by some creepy dude.. I was helping him out with the lawn mower he just bought.. when I hear from behind me ' You look good behind that' I'm thinking OMG.. did you just say that.. BYE Hope to NEVER see you again!!! *GAG* THEN after lunch.. I Totally got farted on by some lady.. I CLEARLY heard her while I was down putting something on a shelf.. it was pretty audiable.. She didn't even apologize.. How Rude!

Then.. my mom called.. I want to go back to school SOOO BAD... Walmart sucks..But its a job... I screwed up my life royally by loosing that permit on base to be a dental assitant.. I'm always going to regret that. So I'm stuck at walmart.. no way to pay for any type of schooling.. It sucks.. I want a baby.. It seems like I can't have anything..

UGH.. I'm done for the night.. going to cry away a few boxes of tissues.. and call it good...

~Nicki

No comments: