Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Argh!

So... I've realized.. that I am SO at the bitter/angry stage of this whole infertility thing.. Such as.. why can't it be me... If my 350lb + cousing can get preggo.. why the fuck can't I? I'm not THAT over weight seriously!?! My sister is having her 2nd due in January.. and Here I am.. 2 years and some odd months.. still no baby.. Do I not deserve to be a mom? Or do I have to be in my 40s just to have ONE!?

We have never thought of adoption.. everyone keeps telling me there are plenty of kids out there who need homes.. Yes I know. Thanks. I just don't think its for us. But we will cross that bridge when we get there.. We're not even close yet.

I'm just so fustrated.. Money seems to be tight as always.. even getting rid of bills.. WTF!? We still have no heater... its getting colder.. Joy. Car needs tags.. still have NOT gotten the paper too see how much they are.. They are due in 9 days.. Not cool. So fustrating.. all we have to eat in my house is Chicken and Deer.. and NO sides... Pretty bland.

Argh.. I'm pretty sure this cycle is a bust. I'm very irritable which usually means i'm Super PMSy... joy! Oh well.. only 9dpo so far.. few more to go.

~Nicki ( yes i know this post was negative.. So sue me.. Its MY blog!)

No comments: