Tuesday, October 19, 2010

*sigh*

Haven't been in the mood to blog lately.. not much going on.. 8dpo right now.. first cycle temping and my temps have been up for 8 days straight! Which means I have ovulated :)

Just been plugging along working funky hours.. making me really tired. I'm trying not to overanyalze or over think everything such as symptoms and such. Im just trying to let things take its course. Its kinda working haha but sometimes I'm like I hope I am I wish it was our time.. etc.

As far as the weight thing.. It kinda went out the window like it always does.. But I am trying to watch what I eat. I did buy some Special K granola cereal.. I cannot believe that the serving size is 1/2 cup.. That is WAY too much!! I barely had that and was full in a few bites.


Today is just chilling watching TV and doing some house work.. My spare room has a floor again! Woot! My house is clean :) Its exciting.. now for some laundry!

~Nicki

No comments: