Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well...

Since my last blog! Sorry its been a while.. Keeping Busy!!

Shortly after the SGT interview.. actually the Monday after. He got the call to tell him he got picked up at CSP II for SGT! So exciting he will be working in the most technology advance prison in the Nation.. Scary no? And we all wonder why Colorado is Broke *lmao* I assume we will be passing out IOU for taxes as well! So thats some good news :)

Other good news.. Finally made an Appt for July 12th for the RE :) I'm super nervous.. and have no idea what to expect or ask!!! Ack!

Been talking to the bank and seeing what we can do to get rid of this debt. We're thinking that refinancing is in order cause apparently 6.3% interest rate is high.. Hahah Then tacking on a 2nd mortage for the debt. Dunno ... Just want it gone!!

Air Force thing is totally up in the air.. Completly up to him!

Spent the weekend with Stacey and Gideon :) Fantastic.. he is adorable and a little boogger too ;) but I still love him! Put parenting into a new perspective for me! Will see them this weekend for the 4th should be a fantastic time!!! Off to catch up on my shows!! And get some sleep!!

No comments: