Sunday, July 11, 2010

Appointment tomorrow..

Eeek! I will probably be so nervous I won't eat.. but then feel like i'm going to hurl because I haven't eaten... Ugh.. it will be a no win situation! I'm already kinda nervous... My stomach will be rolling on the drive there!

I totally slept wrong last night.. so now my neck and back hurt..! And I feel even more tired then when I went to bed.. At least I don't have to cook before work.. since Danny has today off.. Butthead :P

It is really hot out.. even tho its only like 80.. there is no wind.. it makes it incredibly hot! Probably muggy too.. Ew.

I have had some serious CM today.. Im like.. leaking.. its kinda gross but at the same time gives me hope that maybe I do ovulate on my own.. BUT it could just be my body trying to make myself O... Maybe since i'm in the middle of a cycle they will have me do a CD21 progesterone test :) and probably a ton of other blood work.. Oh joy! Another 7 vials of blood anyone!? hahah thats about the only time i've ever passed out getting up after giving blood! Of course.. thats the only time i've ever given that much!

Ok.. thats about it.. Except Danny is counting down the days till he doesn't have to work at Sonic anymore! And I'm counting down the days till Vacation.. I plan on doing nothing today at work.. ugh... I don't want to work!

~Nicki

No comments: