Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nervous...

I hate going to see new Drs.. I haven't even made an appt yet and Danny said I could! I told him last night i'm too nervous to call. He said I'll call give me the number! I was like I don't have it haha. I just need to suck it up and call.. Its just a consultaion.. and If I don't like.. him I can go to the other one.. really don't want to go back and fourth between Drs tho! Pain in the butt and more money out of my pocket!!

Not much going on in my world... Just working and working somemore.. Trying to keep my house up hahah as we're almost never home on weekends.. something always comes up or we make too many plans! Always home in the evening tho.

Finally got Fire insurance on house figured out.. its 11 dollars Less than the old company Woo! BUT ... our County raised our Taxes 400 some odd dollars AGAIN.. This year.. same as last year.. making our house payment jump up.. Ok.. I don't think out property is worth and extra 400 dollars.. Can't remember what we did last year to fix it. But they are supposed to call back.. I remember we had to go to the county building and get a paper saying something about the poperty.. I swear they must be looking at a differnt house..! SO Fustrating.. I want out of this house even more if thats gonna keep happening!!!

Well I'm off to finish my wonderful strawberries and whipped cream.. Yummy.. I Love summer.. minus the extreme HEAT Ugh.!

~Nicki

No comments: