Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hmm.. Good news and Mixed news.

Good News -Danny has an SGT interview tomorrow!!! Hoping and praying that all goes well! Been prepping for it since yesterday when he got the call.. We weren't expecting it so soon... He just got his results like 3 weeks ago! So.. got a new pretty resume done.. 6 copies and in binders.. trimmed his hair.. new pretty uniform.. hemmed pants.. and new hat Ugh. Oh well! Hope he does well!

My mixed news.. not sure how I feel about this..but we're going to consolidate our debt.. and the house will be collateral.. I really dont want to.. But its best for us.. it just seems to be getting worse! So.. We're going to go down to our bank Next monday My mom said she'd come with us. Ugh.. Just nervous about that.. our credit isn't exactly the best so im jut hoping that using the house.. Which I absolutley HATE to do.. they will give us the amount we need.. to pay off ALL of the bills. Well except cars hahah.

Danny asked me today.. that if we get this we will go see the RE.. Well almost demanding hahaa. I was like Duh! I can't wait.. i'm nervous and excited at the same time!

Doc my cat is taking forever to kill this damn fly... Its been like 2 hours now.. JUST KILL IT! Horrible mouser and bugger I tell yOU!

No comments: