Sunday, June 13, 2010

Well it wasn't the same thing as last year on the house..its for the stupid road they did back in 2008 which we didn't even know about or want! Plus its been repaired once since then.. Goes to tell you it was crappily done anyways. So there is nothing we can do about it.. BUT the new fire policy will kinda counter act it.. by lower the payments at least 10 dollars...

I feel like crap right now.. I could just sleep and I feel like I'm getting sick.. Pregnant maybe? No idea. Not gonna worry about it. I keep getting cramps everyonce in a while, but then a few hours later I go to the bathroom.. So not counting that for anything.

So much for the 3 lbs i've lost.. back up to 225.. I can't win.. So i'm eating blueberry muffins for breakfast.. No idea what to take for lunch.. So I might buy a salad at the deli.. cause it sounds good and I can never make good salads... Im hungry.. and Ihave the munchies like no other.. BUT i can't put my finger on what I want!! Ugh.. Gonna go wallow in my hunger and crappy stuffy nose.. and eat some muffins..

PS: Danny it going to make the call for the infertility Appt... makes me more nervous and excited at the same time.

~Nicki

No comments: