Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WTF appt and other things!

So we had our WTF appt.. Basically they only thing we could come up with.. was timing issue or egg quality issue.

So if we were to do IVF again she said we would tweak my meds and stimming time, and hold back trigger by 1 hour just to give the follicles more time to mature and automatically do ICSI.

I asked her about going back to IUIs since we have had success on our first one, with Femera. She agreed :)

SO we're going backwards. But first we are getting healthy and loosing as much weight as possible! I'm just taking my CoQ10, vitamin D, a multi vitamin, and going back on metformin! Nothing will hurt or kill me LOL

Danny is taking Fertility blend for men and a vitamin to help with his joints and back. We are both trying to start working out. I did the elliptical today, just for 10 min but its a start! I will gradually go up :) I haven't worked out since Rocky was a puppy so 9 months ago.. aside from walks and working.

Also I got order to go to the lab on day 3 to recheck everything, thyroid  cholesterol and  other things. Hopefully it will shed some light on the hair loss symptom i've been having.. Ugh.. its really starting to get to me :(. But gotta wait till mid month for my cycle to roll back around.

I'm having daily headaches.. they feel like sinus headache, I have no symptoms of sinus but a runny nose!! So I have no idea where they are coming from.. I really hope its not a side effect of CoQ10...

I had more to say but I can't remember as I have a headache now and I need to take a shower and get ready for work..

~Nicki

No comments: