Monday, December 6, 2010

Snoring....

It's 5:40 am.. wtf? I can't sleep wide awake.. too much junk running thru my brain to get back to sleep.. So here I am trying to type in the dark...(sorry if there is a bunch of typos) and Danny is snoring away in the bedroom!.

Work has been exaughsting...like its rediculous....Spending one day with Danny is starting to suck.. Been considering after the new year changing my days off... BUT this could do one of 2 things...

- Get my hours cut....because i'm 'not available'
- Or make me go Part time.. which is less hours.

It could be a loose loose siutation... Not to mention I'd be off Sundays...That would leave 2 people to work on sundays instead of 3.. Ugh I hate being the bad person but it's taking a toll on our relationship because we hardly see each other! This blows and I can't make up my mind!!!

As far as Christmas this year.. we have some how managed to scrounge up some money for our Christmas.. we will be going shopping in a few hours.. And I cannot think of a single thing to get him... Which is another reason i'm sitting here awake.

Danny just woke up and asked if I was ok.. Hahah I've been out here a total of 9 minuets *lmao* His body knows apparently when I get out of bed. I guess I'll try to go back to bed , Which could be bad because... I could end up with a headache.. Oh well..

No comments: