Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ok.. Now that I have some time!

Oi vey.. everytime I try and sit down and post on this.. my mind goes blank, or it gets erased.. or I get mad at something hahah. OK

So anyways.. not been having a few good months.. with anything.. Or year to beat that... With all the Car and house problems.. ontop of money problems caused by the said car issues and house issues... I've got close to 800 into my car just this year.. eek. Plus we had to tag New car and My car.. a month apart...that together was almost 600... Then fixing heater in house... 260. Eeek... That made us too short... so we had to rob peter to pay paul ( check loan) Not something I like to do.. But next month I can skip my car payment.. Thank you lord.


Oh and not to mention.. Noticed new car shaking as it got above 65...Wtf? Yeah go get tires balanced.. Rim is bent.. HOW IN THE HELL!? No clue how it happened.. Thats 210 dollars.. Ugh... its going to have to wait.. As it is we aren't having Christmas...No money, plus its on a Saturday... I work.. so does Danny. Maybe we will do it the Monday after? I would love to spend it with my parents with Danny.. I hate retail. They are not family oriented AT ALL!

On the Baby front.. Not sure when this is going to happen at all.. I have to start paying my mom back for paying to fix my car after the Holidays... I am GOING to see an RE if it kills me.. I will go hand pick up my records from Dr. R. That way I know I will have everything that he did.. Gotta finish paying the bill first. This month we having just been forgetting about OPKs.. i've just been temping its been all messed up.. No Idea when I O'd i'm on CD 29. BUT its been nice.. have been having a ton more sex as a result as there is hardly any stress..

This past Saturday, I went out with Danny and my best friend Kayla.. I missed her SO much and we hardly ever get to see each other! Totally blows.. we'll we went out had a BLAST just letting go.. drinking and dancing :)!! I hope we get to do it again soon. Of course this was AFTER we got ALL the way up there and I realized I didn't have my drivers liscense.. Oh it sucked I was so pissed. But we Booked it Danny did his best Dale Earndheart.( scared the shit outta me) We made it back home in 30 min.. on and hour drive. Then a little longer on the way back.. We made it back by like 10. And THEN proceeded to have a blast :)

Thats whats been going on with me.. Besides working and hating every min of it.. Seriously.. Its sucking. I wish I was in Wisconsin right now with my Family and Danny was out hunting.. Getting ready for Black Friday and all that good stuff.. And a FAMILY Turkey dinner.. Whats that? Haven't had that since 2005. Ugh.. Off to finish my shows.

~Nicki

No comments: