Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

We had a good day.. untill Danny had to go to work.. That just blew a big one.

Santa brought me lots of goodies :) I got
- Shirt I wanted from Old Navy.. except the under shirt.. they apparently did not have it in my size. And Online is OUT. BOO.
-6 tin muffin pan.. Yes I love to bake and did not own one! Thank you!
-An Awesome Cupcake, Cookie and Muffin Cookbook to go with it!
- A cute little Pumpkin candle holder!!
- One of those awesome new Cheese graters that measure!
- Beauty and the Beast!!
-Bad Kitten Calander.. Its hilarious.
-New Miche bag cover!!
-Cast Iron pan Woot!
-And Rascal Flatts new album :)
- AND a new pretty :) its a heart diamond pendants with a little heart off to the side with my birthstone <3

From Mom and Dad
- Mini Disney ornaments
- A Very pretty windchimey Mickey ears Ornament..
- A new watch
-A let it snow sign.. (still haven't seen more than an inch :( )
-And a pretty cute little sign that at the moment cannot remember what it says!

Danny made out like a bandit...
-5 Shirts
-1 pair of pants
-new sleep pants
-Madden 11
-The Hangover
-Buccaners Coffee mug
-2 colonges
-Fishing stuff
-Easton Corbin CD

From my parents
-Bib Overalls for hunting..
-Bullets
-Head mask thing for hunting
-Head lamp
( They are going hunting tomorrow haha )

We ended up having a nice Christmas! Had more of Christmas Lunch hahah since danny had to work.. Cooked ham in crockpot that was awesome. It just fell off the bone!! Kinda messed up my rolls.. But they were edible! My pumpkin pie was just a disaster.. haha but thats another story..i'm tired and Danny has to get up REALLY Early so they can go kill some Elk :) Hope all of my blogger friends had a very merry Christmas!!!

~Nicki.. (it can snow any day now.. we do not live in Fl.. It was 60 something degrees today.. INSANE!)

No comments: