Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year.

Goodbye 2010 .. Hello 2011!!! Here is to having a much better year finacially and nothing falling apart!! Maybe a Baby?

This year has been good and bad just like everything else :) But most of all, I have grown into a stronger person through this infertility struggle.. and my marriage is stronger because of it. So for that I am thankful in a weird way ;) I love my husband dearly and cannot wait to see what 2011 brings. I do hope a new decade means a bright new future for us. We are trying to do alot of stuff differently BUT not making resolutions.. because we never follow them ;) So just TRYING is good enough for us!!!

Here's to trying to be healthier and more at peace with this infertility struggle in 2011. May you all find peace and happiness.

~Much Love, Nicki..

No comments: