Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baby it's cold outside....

Yes..its freezing.. and love it :) Now if we could just get more than a 1/2 inch of snow. There was frost on my car when I left work tonight! And lots of Fog.. That I could do without! Supposedly there is a 60% chance of snow tonight? Then there is a high wind warning tomorrow.. Oh Joy.. please dont blow away my inflatable snow man and Tigger!!!


Christmas.. Has turned out to be good this year. We scrounged up a bit :) and Danny got spoiled. Hahah This is probably the most I've ever bought him.. And there is so much more I can think of!!! At least Valentines and His Bday is coming up! Mine too..

Monday we're going to my Parents since we can't think of any other time to go up to get our gifts. I work Christmas eve so does Danny and I'm off Christmas.. But he's not. Its lame. So i'll be by myself Christmas day :( Oh well.. Gotta work to pay those bills!

Trying to get a hold of the money thing.. Argh.. It just never ends!!! I REALLY want to start treatments either Mid January.. or Feb... I feel like my lap was wasted.. I need to get my records from Dr. R.. But gotta finish paying the bill first. Ugh.. I STILL haven't gotten a Pap smear.. that was due in September.. Whoops... This time of year is so hectic and money draining.. it sucks.

I'm pretty sure I swear every year to start Christmas Shopping Early.. And never do! Maybe I should take note of what I didn't buy this year.. and get it for next year! Hah thats a smart Idea. Then I wouldn't have to keep asking.. What do you want.. or they need to come up with and App that lets you keep a running list of gift ideas you constantly think of. Damn I'm smart sometimes ;)

Work.. has been very exaughsting.. BUT I must say sex has been better since stopping treatment and just going with the flow.. BUT Its still there in the back of my mind little stressful thinking of did we BD at the right time? Did I Ovulate? Argh. I hate my brain.. When it gets going it just does NOT stop. It drives me insane. I swear i'm mental. Danny's job has gotten more stressful.. He's trying not to bring it home but it's there. Oh well.. such is life.. Other than that been doing Alright. All my Christmas deocrations are up.. Shopping is done, Cards have been sent :) Just waiting for the day I get to see what I got..I was a good girl this year.. and didn't see what I got ... except I know one thing *lmao* Thats Danny's fault. I sent him a pic of a shirt I liked in Old Navy.. and he left the hanger on the couch after he wrapped ;) Dork.

Do you know how much it sucks to shop with the person your buying for.. AND by yourself? It sucks alot. Next year I must have better planning.... UGH. I still have the shopping bug.. But I want to get stuff for me.. But we are BROKE until Thursday.. oh joy.. But I figured I'd check in and let you all know.. who read this anyways.. That I haven't fallen off the face of the earth :) Just busy!

Ohh I have to find time to bake somewhere....need to do a few goodie pkgs.. for a few of my coworkers because they are awesome :)!

~Nicki

No comments: