Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet Tooth....

So.. here it is.. 11:17 PM and i'm eating Mint oreos and a doughnut stick.. I hate My period.. Or at least I think thats whats going on.. I started spotting this morning.. but (TMI) my tampons had NOTHING on them.. ? Confusion. So we will see... I don't have a stick.. so there for I can't pee on one. I doubt I am and Its just a light period.. Blah... I used my 2 sticks I had.. one at 8 dpo.. and 11dpo.. and both were Neg.. But i know sometimes that hcg will not show up that early.. SO I'm just SOL

So.. on the Dr. front.. I was thinking.. Do I have to see an RE? Some of the girls see an OBGYN who treats infertility.. So I looked thru the list of Dr's thru our insurance.. There are 2 that I think are decent.. One I would really love to see. So I think I'll go for that. Could Possibly be cheaper!!! So Now just waiting on our insurance to send us our explanation of benifits book to see what all is covered ( scans, triggers, etc) and how much everything costs ( well at least i'm HOPING thats what is says)

I'm really tired.. time change sucks.. And Danny just discovered what smells in my house.. my furnace filters.. Who knew.. Yeah I know your supposed to change them everymonth.. well I forget.. its not in my memory.. Not something your parents exactly drilled into my head. So He is flapping them and vaccuming them ... In Hopes that it will help.. I just spent 135 bucks on groceries.. and gas.. and I don't wanna spend the money if i don't have to!

I'm in a horrible PMSy mood.. right now.. was like this last night.. Its not cool and i'm sure danny hates it. Sorry. I should go to bed now.. Have to be to work ! 1030.. Ew.

No comments: