Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pretty short post tonight.. I think hahah

I'm SO freaking tired.. throwing the truck the night before and tonight at work.. was tiring..Move this.. then move that.. and wait on cusotmers.. we were super busy because its was BEAUTIFUL day here in the Rockies :) It was like 62! I wanted to be at home cleaning out my flower beds and garden :(

I made bannana bread.. and SO did not have enough flour.. I had like a cup and a half.. it calls for 2.. so we will see what it tastes like.

Time change.. NOT cool.. I have get up early boo! But its friday!!! Off to shower and resist the urge to pee on a stick,... i so want it to be Positive.. not feeling too diff...most people say you will just KNOW.. well.. i need some signs here! Had some dull aching in earlier in the week.. but nothing now.. Yep off to shower and bed and then early to rise! Damn early crap is for the birds! (can you tell i'm not a morning person?)

~Nicki

No comments: