Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BLAH!

Well I had a nice post written.. and I apparently pushed some keys and it deleted it.. So not cool!

So anyways.. In my 2ww.. only 7 days past ovulation.. We didn't do the baby dance as much as I would have liked..because apparenly Danny hitting his head was not enough.. He had strep.. So of course.. I don't want to get sick.. So we BD'd exactly 8 hours before my surge.. Luck? I'm not sure! Then Only once after I got a POS opk.. So only twice.. and we haven't done anything since.. I just want this 2ww to be over with.. and give me some sure signs that I have a baby cooking in there! But nothing as of yet.. Had a little cramping last night and this morning..but I had that last time.. so not reading too much into it...

I've done 4 rounds... 4 ROUNDS of Clomid... Where did those 4 months go!?!?! Poof out the window.. Resulting in no baby... SO Here is my plan... If this Cycle doesn't work. We will go au naturale.. for a few more months.. I will loose Hopefully about 20 lbs.. While doing that.. save up for an appt with the RE.. since I only have one to choose from.. So I'm thinking we will make that appt in Augs.. which is 5 months from now. Doesn't seem like it..but wow hahah. I HOPE that maybe we get lucky and this round works.. Or like some ladies.. Stop for a month or 2 and get pg naturally that would be awesome :)

In other news.. besides being bummed this cycle might not work. My cats have been suffering with a cold... Finally getting better.. Danny got strep.. My allergies already are driving me bonkers!! Argh! I have nails.. I'm attributing it to the vitamins.. because i'm a nervous nail biter.. And my pinki nail onmy left finger.. keeps hitting the keys funny and its really annoying!

I am really starting to hate my job..but its a job so I have to go.. because bills need to be pd and need to buy more stuff for the baby shower.. Which is becoming expensive! But I always feel the need to over achive.. because when it comes time for mine.. I would like.. one just as nice :) Granted its not taking place and looking like a wedding reception ... thats a little over board!

I have a sweet tooth..and no sweets to douse the craving with.. That sucks. My cat doc.. slowly creeps toward me as he is sleeping.. he is a very cuddly cat.. Just as long as he's comfy right? Of course.

I'm getting to a place where this infertility thing is starting to suck.. come sept it will be 2 years.. I know thats not as long as somepeople BUT it still sucks.. I've never been preg... which i really want to feel being preg. and enjoy it.. and then hold a bundle of joy in my arms at the end.. I can't wait.. So until then.. I will live vicariously thru my godson.. But he isn't here yet.. he still has about 3 months left to bake!!! He is going to be so precious! But i still do get jealous of her.. and other ladies... I just can't help it...

~Nicki

No comments: