Monday, March 1, 2010

I could scream

This post is going to be strickly ranting... Because I can and i'm sick of everything

I HATE Retail!! I HATE My Managment team... I HATE Teenagers!!! Those are just a few things.. Danny has been hitting nerves lately.

First off.. Retail.. I Have been working retail since like July 02, First it was Clothing.. never again.. Do you people seriously live like that at home? Pick it up and throw it down because you dont like it? It falls off a hanger and don't pick it up? Its disgusting.. and people are so rude! It is NOT that hard to put back something you don't want. People will even do it while they are in line.. We would much rather have you hand it to the cashier.. instead of throwing it in the candy.. while we are watching you.. Please. 2nd job was Pet retail.. this one wasn't that bad.. Mainly management, so I can say I miss this job. When you get to play with fish, kitties, dogs, snakes and lizards and birds.. Life is good.

My 3rd retail is.. Wal-mart.. This company truly amazes me.. and not in a good way.. The customers here in this town are horrible and so rude. I'm so done with it.. 3 yrs is 3 yrs too many at wal-mart.
Now the management is probably one of the main reason I hate it there so much. They are .. not the brightests crayons in the box.. and can't believe they get pd what they do to have college degrees and do stuff.. that doesn't make sense on a good day. They make you change stuff 5 times in maybe a day.. when you asked them the first time if they were sure they didn't want it done they way they are telling you to do it for the last time.. Only to find out you have completly change it 1 week later. So.. you can imagine how stressed all of workers are.. I could do their job.. its not hard.. I can deal with disgrunteled customers.. Its not that hard.. In my store alone we have 10 assitant managers.. 2 Co managers..and 1 store manager.. As well has 2 support managers.. and like 4 zone manager supports.. Yeah.. A little much if you ask me.. Too many chiefs not enough indians..

So last night at work.. I had to redo an isle of easter because they had someone on over nights just throw it up with the isle not even set... SO I had to do that all by myself. It sucked.. those shelves are not light.. and when you have to place them about 6 ft. above your head when your 5'1 .. I think you get the picture.. and Ladders don't help .. when your attempting to put them up. They weigh a good 35lbs. So at one point.. I almost lost it.. crying on top of a ladder fighting a shelf.. because it didn't want to go in.. Meanwhile i'm sweating and out of breath.. which i'm sure is NOT in my job description.. Needless to say I was pretty fustrated.

Now.. Danny is getting on my nerves... I know he loves cars.. BUT I HATE talking about cars.. he wants to bring his Toyota over to the house.. BUT its not tagged... and we do not have anything to tow it on.. So if he got caught driving it.. it would mean a ticket.. No thanks. So he got all pissy over that.. which just set my mood for the day.. At least it was Friday. Ugh.. He is Constantly looking at magazines, writing what he wants to do to his toyta.. which i'm sure is going to cost as much as an IVF treatment.. ugh.. Yeah.. Its getting annoying.

So.. in other news.. this Cycle is pretty uneventful.. i feel as if i've stopped responding to Clomid but we will see. I have to take Volt to the vet this afternoon... because he is sneezing.. has discharge coming out his eye... and breathing rather raspy. So that is at 2 this afternoon. I just pd off that Card too..but i guess 80 bucks is better than paying off 400. So I shouldn't complain I love my animals.

I'm tired.. Have stuff I wanted to get done today.. I need to hem dannys pants.. I need to make Gideons blanket and pillow.. Before the baby shower on the 3rd of April. Ugh.. Guess I should go get dressed and take my vitamins.. and do something. Joy. Yeah that was my venting.. Im just stressed and tired...

~Nicki

No comments: