Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mixed Feelings.

I'm feeling stressed and anxiety all at the same time.. I'm not digging it. I just want everything to get here and be done with and oddly be in the 2ww.. and find out at the end that we are pregnant.

Right now i'm battling a cold.. Not fun. Between clogged ears, nose, sneezing, millions tissues and fatigue.. I don't seem to be getting any better.. I just want to SLEEP.

I've been trying to get the energy and I can't think of a word for it.. to finish Gideon's baby book. I just can't bring myself to do it. I have the pictures and everything.. I just need to do it. Maybe Danny needs to be home with me while he plays video games or something? I Don't know.. but when I'm by myself I can't do it.. I almost did a little while ago.. but I made Kettle corn and plopped down on the couch. Once I get going it won't take me long.. Maybe before Christmas.

Speaking of. There is only 52 DAYS before Christmas! I want to have everything done EARLY.  But I know that won't happen LOL. I made Danny put my countdown outside ;) he was very reluctant hahah I said but its a COUNTDOWN! Hahah he has to learn to live with it :). Also I get to have Thanksgiving with my Parents.. not my brother tho.. as he will be overseas this year. But I'll take it.. haven't had Thanksgiving with them in um like forever. I can't even remember its been THAT long. It will be the Sunday before because me and Danny have to work.. but we will take it!


Now i'm going to go Pin my little heart away on Pinterest! Need Decorating Ideas!!

~Nicki

No comments: