Saturday, November 24, 2012

Finally!!

Started stims last night!! It stung a bit but i'll get over it lol. I think i'm going to a do a bullet post because I have to leave for work in a few and I'm just flat out tired.

- Black Friday well.. Thursday cause it was Dead Friday.. Was freaking nuts. Or as Danny said Nucking Futs. LOL

- Still recovering from working 4-12am. Then back at 9am the next day... Yeah. Tired.

- Our Dogs are spoiled!

- Did I mention I'm tired??

- Woke up at 8:30 today thinking i'll sleep till 9.. um 9:40. oops.

- I don't want to do to work today.

- Tomorrow Danny says we will put up the Christmas decorations tomorrow.. We will see.

- Big R tomorrow to try and pick out clothes for Photos on Monday !!

- First Follie check on Monday!

- We're getting pictures done Monday and i'm so excited :)

Gotta go!  If I can make it thru today.. UGH.

~Nicki

No comments: