Saturday, June 4, 2011

Waiting...

Just waiting for AF to arrive.. I still have about a week and half.. tourture I say. My Ovidril.. is tourting me starting at me in fridge. I need to still get my Femera tho... On a good note.. I have a new schedual... I am now working 5am to 2 pm.. let me tell you it sucks getting up.. but the day goes SO fast! All i'm doing is watering at work.. since no one else does it. So My back and feet are KILLING me right now... I did my first one today. But now i'm WIPED. I'm praying that this works for me.. so I don't have to leave or call off a ton for appts if need be!!! Except for the IUI itself. I'm still applying for intermitten leave.. just gotta.. go to the dr first.. COME ONE AF... ( I know its gonna be late because I want it to show up)

Something I didn't want to hear I heard.. One of Dannys best friends wife.. Is preggo.. Married Not even a year. Yeah.. *stab*

Anways.... We're going camping tomorrow? Yeah.. me camping hahah haven't been since I was like 8!!! I just wish we had an air matress... We're going to a lake.. I have no idea how to spell it. But yes.. Realxing, fishing.. listening to nothing but wilderness.... and watching the stars.. Oh and must not forget.. ROASTED MARSHMELLOWS!!! WOOT.

I am retaining water like crazy... Ugh This reminds me why I miss humidity and not dry heat.. Ugh. I think i'm going to take a few hours nap hahah and then pack when Danny gets home.

~Nicki

No comments: