Thursday, May 26, 2011

Off the Bandwagon...

Since the weekend.. I haven't been eating so great or exersicing.. compared to last week.. Mainly because i'm mentally and phsycially exaughsted.. So early to bed for me.. Like 10 min from now hahah! By 9 pm.. What!? That is unheard of in this household!!

Danny is getting really stressed at work.. and is brining it home agian.. I told him its got to stop.. They recently switched his Pod from regular offenders to OMI.. which are mentally ill offenders.. They think that you are constantly trying to poison or kill them.. If you tell them something they take it literally.. And he is the only Sgt in that pod.. Ugh. Its way too much for one Sgt to handle.. usually Pods have 2. He feels that if he asks to move to another pod with regular offenders.. that its failing.. Its So not. So I'm hoping he talked to his LT...
Why would they ever ask me if I want to work there!? I would totally fall apart! Working with inmates behind a door.. or in a yard.. not quite my thing.. I'm way to gullible!!

Ugh... Work sucked today! We have way to many flowers at work.. So much for looking like last year.. We'er already there!! Our Poor patio its crammed full!! They won't buy anything at full price.. they won't buy anything half off.. but god forbid.. we throw it away they want it for free? Nope, Sorry! Also.. everyone thinks that i'll throw all their plants in a bag and just let them get crushed.. What am I a guy?


Totally having a tooth problem.. Which like NEVER happens! My front left tooth has been really cold sensitive.. it sucks.. My mom being a dental hygenist looked at it and said that my gum is recceding.. Well Crap. Either I brush to hard.. My tooth is dying.. My mouth gaurd isn't fitting right or I smacked it some how and hurt my periodontal ligament.. (yeah who knew!) I really hope the tooth isn't dying :( A root canal I don't think would be fun on that... And My tooth would be bleached after that.. and I doubt would match my other tooth!! Talk about confidance killer.. I like my smile!!

Totally off to bed..~Nicki

No comments: