Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wham-O

That what this week has felt like.. I found out that 2 friends are preggo.. one with her first.. the 2nd with her 3rd. I swear.. when will it be my turn? What did I deserve to not be able to have kids so easy? Why me!? Argh.. I'm so frustrated and I feel hopeless...

I don't know what to do! I'm still waiting for AF to show up.. So it looks like I'll have a late June early July IUI.. Which could possibly put my 2ww around our 4 year anniversary. Just hope and pray.


Me and Danny have talked.. we're totally OK with Twins.. Now I keep having vivid images of us getting a new car for me... and a new house. Because our house is big enough for 2 babies.. Toddlers.. another story hahah. And my car is a little too small. But I just have this gut feeling that we will have a girl.. and then another gut feeling thinking we will have twins.. Of course.. lord only knows when.

I'm going to take and hour nap before the CMA's Been working 5am to 2pm.. Its killer. But will hopefully work for our appts.

~Nicki

No comments: