Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I know its been almost a month!

But i've been busy and tired!!!

We finally got the approval for the RE.. We had our first appt on Monday. It went pretty good.. I guess. I'm not trying to get my hopes up too bad. The only thing I didn't really like was that she didn't introduce herself or vice versa. It was right to the point of the appt. She thinks i'm partially PCOS.. I told her I was diasnosed with it then Un-diagnosed.. I told her about being on Metformin and that I didn't feel it did much. She said since I am not showing signs of insulin resitance it wouldn't do much. BUT since Diabetes runs pretty heavy in my family It might help with me not getting it.

But I apparently need to get some kind of stress management.. Because this whole thing is making me really anxious, tons of anxiety attacks lately over ANYTHING and everything! Any one have any tips.. that would be awesome.

But she talked of a basic plan, but we will get a more detailed one when I get my CD3 bloodwork done. She believes I am Ovulating most of the time and if I am it just might not be a good ovulation. She did do a pelvic exam... Ow.Lets just say AF arrived right after she did that... So not cool. She said I might still have some endo behind my Cervix which may cause some discomfort when me and danny have sex when he goes deep (sorry TMI) I didn't like the sound of that.. ugh.. I don't want another surgery!!!

So thursday I go for CD 3 bloodwork.. Monday I have an Ultrasound to see if there are any Cysts or anything that might be causing the pain other than endo. Then CD21 i'll go for a Progesterone check.. FINALLY. I kinda hope this cycle is like this last one. I think I O'd on CD 15 and my cycle was only 29 days long. Woot!

I do have to stop my cholesterol Med.. as its Category X. Not exactly the best to take while TTC or prego. So good ol' exercise and good eating for me.. Boo. She said since i'm borderline I have to choice to start right away with treatments or loose weight then start.. Umm 3 years.. I'm not waiting any more i'll loose weight during treatment the best I can! And also I can choose between Clomid or Letrozole (i'm sure i spelled that wrong) I think thats Femera? Gotta google.. hahah She said we will try a couple months of either of those with TI then if that doesn't work Add IUI.. <3 that plan. She said we are a ways a way from Injectables and IVF mainly because I think I ovulate on low doeses of meds.

I'm excited but hesitant at the same time.. I did sign a release to have my records from Dr. R's office to go to her's. Yay.

I have other stuff to talk about but my head is killing me and i'm tired!!! Hope thats enough to keep you all in content ;)!

~Nicki

No comments: