Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well.. Boo.

We had an Awesome Sunday.. we were outside like ALL DAY. Weeding the garden, planting new rose bushes ( which got eaten by something) thats where my picture came from :)! Just got alot acomplished! Then.. Monday roles around anxious for the appt/ ultrasound.. We waited a while cause they didn't have all my blood work nor my lap report.. Argh! Had my ultrasound everything looked fantastic.. just a tiny csyt like less that a centimeter.

Got some.. not so good news I guess? My AMH level.. sucks.. its on the low side of normal at 0.99 they like to see it above 2. Basically I have Dimished Ovarian Reserve... So just doing Clomid or Femera by itself went out the window.. We will be starting with Femera + IUI.. I'm praying this works.. I'm hoping my follies will be stimulated awesomly with just Femera and not have to move onto injectables. Or.. Even IVF..

So the plan now is.. wait for AF to start (since I just had an Ultrasound Monday) She said I won't have to have one CD 3. Take Femera CD 3-7, on either CD 11-13 for a follie check... then I will be instructed to take Ovadril.. (joy) then come in for the IUI 36 hrs later. I'm super nervous.. and hope that AF comes at a decent time..

I'm worried about work.. thats another problem. I could be doomed. Ugh... I'll let you know how that goes.. Just pray the are understanding.

I'm buying some books for Me and Danny and my mom so she can understand this better.. she thinks its so easy to deal with.. that I shouldn't have any stress.

We are hoping that IUI's are super expensive.. I will know how much Ovadril is tomorrow.. she recommened a mail order pharmacy which makes it less expensive? At least she said it does.. hahah We will see.
Working out lately has been good.. lost a few lbs.. cutting down to One soda a day water or juice the rest of the time.

Just praying and hoping to get thru this and have a bundle of joy at the end..

~Nicki

No comments: